Mixat från Big Mango
A new hotel booking site has been launched for Asia. It is only available as app for smart phones. Hotel Quickly will only offers rooms for the same day at very attractive prices (according to themselves at least) will come available at noon. Will there be a market for this service in this very stiff market? Possibly tough for families with small kids to use this service, but for the single mobile traveler it could be interesting if the prices will be attractive.
Bangkok farmers market
A new farmers market will appear in Bangkok now and then. First out will be at Four Point Hotel by Sheraton at Sukhumvit soi 15 coming Saturday from 8 am – 2 pm. Since I’m very busy in the morning I will most likely not make it, but I will try.
The BMA’s list of the top 10 most dangerous places in Bangkok, shown below, provides a helpful guide to locations that you should avoid visiting alone, particularly between 7pm to 11pm. Women are especially warned!
1. Soi Lat Phrao 101, under the jurisdiction of the Lat Phrao police station.
2. Soi Lat Phrao 107, under the jurisdiction of the Lat Phrao police station.
3. Soi Sukhumvit 105 or Soi Lasal, under the jurisdiction of the Bangna police station.
4. Soi Phaholyothin 52, under the jurisdiction of the Bang Khen police station.
5. Soi Suphaphong, under the jurisdiction of the Phra Khanong police station.
6. Soi On Nut 44, under the jurisdiction of the Phra Khanong police station.
7. Soi Chalermprakiat 14, under the jurisdiction of the Bangna police station.
8. Victory Monument, under the jurisdiction of the Phaya Thai police station.
9. Sanam Luang or Royal Ground, under the jurisdiction of the Chanasongkram police station.
10. Ramintra km.2 Market, under the jurisdiction of the Bang Khen police station.
Most Thais thinks bribes are ok?
According to a new poll Thais thinks bribes are ok. Really?
A new service in Bangkok will drive you and your car home when you have been drinking. Sounds very smart, but will it stick with Thais that like to show of their cars? I think it could make great impact and saves lives short and long term. Really hope it works out for them.
Just think about it. 100.000 people dead on the roads in Thailand over the last 10 years. AT LEAST!